If you are involved in the hospitality trade, such as owning a hotel, you will likely experience times of high demand when the number of guests exceeds the number of available beds. This is most likely to happen during the high-season or when there are special events such as weddings or conferences.
When you are caught short, you may be able to resolve the situation by adding extra beds in some guest rooms or other spaces. In order to do this though, you will either need to rent or buy this extra furniture. In many instances, the best choice will be for you to rent the beds – in that case, the Bed Hire Company will be able to cater for your needs.
Benefits of Bed Hire:
• Renting is likely to be the better option if you only need these beds during your busy times.
• You won’t need to find additional space for these beds when they’re not in use as you can simply send them back.
• If you suddenly find yourself short of beds, it can be very convenient to just call the Bed Hire UK and have furniture delivered as opposed to having to pay out for brand new beds.
• Another advantage of hiring, is it means that you can provide your guests with high quality extra beds instead of possibly buying low quality beds in order to keep within your budget.
• Many of these beds are available as a fold away option so you can easily transport them around your hotel and store them if necessary.
If you have decided that hiring a bed is your best option, you can contact us here at the Bed Hire UK. If you have any further questions about our bed hire service please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we will be happy to offer you any advice you need. We are based in West London, and we already hire beds to many of the best hotels in the London area.